Thursday 22 March 2012

Waterproof camera pics

I got myself a waterproof camera a couple of months ago, and here are the fruits of it so far. I've been waiting to post some for a while now, but one of the problems has been that if I have my normal swim and then take pictures I get a bit chilly, so it's taken a little while to get some photos that I'm happy with. Hopefully that's behind us now though, as the temperature seems to be going up daily. Surely the ropes will be out soon? 
Thanks to Oliver and Gavin for modeling for me. And lastly, big congratulations to Gavin for the arrival of his baby girl. We'll be losing him to the mixed pond in few years time then...





3 comments:

  1. love the photos. great light, as ever. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant Ben! Love Ollie's one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic pics, makes me want to jump straight in!

    ReplyDelete